Monday, August 15, 2011

New Country, New Blog

Hello!

If you came here from Moroccan Musings, thanks for migrating over! If not, well hello anyway! After two months in Morocco, I came home to bug-free bathrooms, yummy food, and non French-speaking people. It's good to be home! I had an incredible time in Morocco, and I am so thankful for that experience. Through all the ups and downs, I'd like to say I learnt a lot and have grown from it.

Now, after almost three weeks, I'm about to head out again! This time to France!
I'll be spending three weeks in Paris before moving down to Aix-en-Provence for the rest of the semester. Packing has once again been put off until the very end, so I have yet to begin. I am stumped though at how I am going to fit all my clothes - for summer, fall, and winter - all my school supplies, and all the other random stuff I need to have with me at all times - into one 23kg bag. And I am no good at packing....

But while in France, I will be keeping this blog and posting about the different Parisienne adventures I'll have there, so stay posted! Here we go! T - 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment